- How do I top and tail my baby?
- How do I bath my newborn?
- How do I clean my newborn's umb
Welcome to Private Health Visitor.
This is an online source of information for parents looking for private health visitors.
Offering advice and community support, and parent and children focused information.
We are here to provide you with as much knowlege as posssible in a friendly, user orientated way.
This website is owned by 2 Health Visitors with over 23 years of experience between them - with experience of NHS and private practice.
We have created this forum dedicated to giving you an entire database of health visitors around the country who can assist you with health and welfare issues of raising your child.
One of the best ways to help your chld and give yourself that so much needed reassurance is to have the information and support all at your fingertips 24/7 - 365 days of the year.
We have committed private health visitors who are able to provide :
- Related antenatal support - via individual antenatal home visits.
- Weekly home visits post delivery on a time and frequency as decided by you both for between two and eight weeks and which can often be extended as your needs.
- Assessment and prevention of post nantal depression and support around this in your home.
- Development checks as they become due - this can be the 8 month - 1 year check, the 18 month check and also speach and language development checks.
- Booked appointments at clinics which will be more client friendly and at a time which suits you and your family. Many appointments can be made during the weekends and early evenings.
- Home visits which maybe shared with a friend to spread the costs between families.
- You will have all the contact details of your Private Health Visitor so you will be able to call, email and discuss the best ways forward with your Health Visitor.
Registration is free and is open for all parents and carers.
Sign up today your potential parents will be able to view your profile and you will be contacted with work as it comes in.
Search Health Visitors by Name. Example: John
Ask an Expert
Have a baby related question or worries which you would like answered?,
The aims of our specialist service are:
• To provide 24-hour Internet access to a qualified health visitor to all parents and carers who require it.